Remember in the 90′s when the baby doll plus boots was such a hit?
Some questions by Ms. Cathlyn Vallar and her friends=]
Where do you get your ideas for your look? Inspirations, reading materials, etc…?
- Music is my greatest influence I think. I dress based on mood. I listen to different types of music, so however I look is the mixture of it all.
Where are you spotted shopping most of the time? What is with that store that keeps you going back?
- Thrift stores, like I said, I don’t like looking like everyone else =]
Do you consider wearing thrifted and secondhand materials? Why?
- I LOVE thrifted clothing and secondhand materials, I’m a big fan of vintage. There’s more character in the item. And its way cheaper than going to the mall. Hahah. Most if not all of the very expensive bags and shoes I own are hand me down’s from my mom.
What stores do you actually jive in for for quality clothes yet cheap?
- If I’m not at thriftstores, I usually go to FnH, Divisoria and tiangges for cheap thrills.
Do you buy online? If yes, does it not scare you that people may actually take advantage of the virtual and online shopping?
- Yes, I live in a province with limited choices to buy clothes from so I buy from ebay and multiply. I’ve been taken advantage once before, I’ve learned to buy online smarter now.
Do you work to buy your clothes or do you have a budget given by your parents monthly?
- My dad has a hardware store, I help during my free time. I sell my old clothes as well so all the money I spend, I work for. I try not to ask my parents to buy me stuff. Fashion is my addiction, so I have to be responsible with that.
At the end of every purchase, do you recount all the materials you have bought? If yes, why?
- No. Hahah. I wouldn’t want to feel guilty.
Where do you buy your clothes? What do you look for in buying a hip cloth?
- Everywhere. No specific stores. I buy some of my accessories from this old lady infront of my Dad’s store who sells anting anting and herbal medicine.
Where can you find the cheapest finds that are atually reliable and fab?
- My mom’s closet never fails
Do you put any regimen on your face? Why is it so white and soft?
- Hahah no actually I dont. I only use foundation to formal events. The less you put on your face the better it can breathe. I use clean and clear face wash, I never sleep with make up on and I moisturize with Nivea cream before I go to bed.
Do you put anything in your underarms? Why is it so white & kinis?
- Hahahahah. My favorite question. Omg. I dont know why I always get asked this. I get my kili kili waxed. I try not to shave. I use deodorant only if I think I’m going to get hot that day, or sweaty.
button down shirt, chanel, dior, estee lauder, estee lauder mascara, gucci, lace, lace vest, louis vuitton, louis vuitton belt, makeup, murakami, nars, nars blush, nars blush orgasm, spring 2010, stella mccartney, vest
Back in highschool I never went out of the house without eyeliner on. But I actually don’t like wearing a lot of make up, I feel like my skin cant breathe through all the products, so I only dot blemishes with concealer if I have to. I’m not a big fan of the cakey foundation to feel confident-and-blemish-free-look. But I do have a thing for experimenting a lot with my eyes, just my eyes. Usually, asian’s have eyes bigger than the other, I use eye make-up to correct that and make them look equal. Hahah. This is why I rarely take pictures without eye stuff on because I never know which angle is best without making my other eye seem smaller. Recently, I’ve learned to love just full eyelashes and rosy dewy cheeks tho.
I swear by Estee Lauder mascara and NARS blush in Orgasm
The Spring 2010 runway is full of barely-there-make-up and I love it!
These gorgeous pair of ruffled peep toes finally arrived in the mail today!
I also got this Poker Dress from Topshop on sale recently but it’s a size bigger so I had it altered and shortened and voila! Its not a frilly floral dress for once =]
A few days ago, I went to the nail salon to have my regular mani-pedi. My baby sister got jealous so she wanted “Hotpink” on her nails as well. She’s the cutest lil angel…but so diva! Hahah
My famiy went to the sand dunes today to play 4×4, and I took my babyloves with me. They got home stinky and filthy but they had fun so I’m happy…=]